Feeding Bees

  • Crzy-Pony
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2009
      Should we be feeding our bees right now? Ratio?  I am in NH
      thanks
      Marlene

    • axeman axeman
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 1, 2009
        I am feeding mine. I start feeding when the golden rod dies from frost. On good days, they are still out getting pollen but mostly this time of year they are couped up inside due to the cold and/or rain/snow.

        Alan, Lakeview, NY