Bee vacuum.

  • Rick
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2009
      I have been called several times about bee removal. I built a bee vacuum, but it has not worked very well. Is there a commercial bee vac that is very good?
    • Barbara Lindberg
      Message 2 of 2 , May 31, 2009

        The Ontario Bee Association’s Tech Team developed a vacuum by using plumbing parts to adapt a dust buster.  It works really well.  Their directions on how to convert a dust buster are posted on their web site at:  http://techtransfer.ontariobee.com/index.php?action=display&cat=49&doc=Nosema_Detection_Info_Sheet.pdf

        Barbara

        Ontario, Canada

        http://thebeejournal.blogspot.com/