Re: [Beekeeping] Got a Swarm & bees at the white house

  • OOWONBS@Netscape.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2009
      Hey guys.. c'mon...!
      We ALL have a bad hair days, now and then.
      We ALL misunderstand, now and then.
      I believe she misunderstood *my* comment.
      I made nice about it. If I can, you can.
      I took no offense. She did... And I explained more clearly.
      My nose is not out of joint. As she took / mistook my meaning,
      I agree with her response in *that* context.
      (You could apologize to her...)

      I have now caught my first swarm, so after years
      of missed timing, money, or season, I have bees.
      20 ft up, very docile. Unfortunately, maybe only a lb,
      1.5 lb max. Hate to feed, but these gals will use it for
      energy to find pollen and get situated.
      Mixed Italians and Caro's.
      Must have the queen. They are happy me too! ;>)

      Days 60-65, nights 40-45...

      BillSF9c