Re: [Beekeeping] luring in a swarm

  • russell spencer
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 1, 2009
      peggy
        how was the winter
      luring swarms???? hummm
       as I bhave to maintain swarm control ..well this works as good as anything...
      try cleaning out the dead outs...of dead bees....spay the hive with lemon grass scent...
       place the hives on the north side of a yrd and on the south west corner ..and wait...
       good luck...

       i wish I could be more helpful Russell

      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 1, 2009
        Peggy
         am still out in cali ..making splits and nukes waiting to go to wash to pollinate apples....some com keepers came up with a new concotion all nat ..tried it on my bees wow presto majichives haveexploded ...a majic bullet at last....I won't post it here but later i might

        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 1, 2009
          HEy Russel

          would you be willing to share this new found info off online or when do think u will post. I would like to give a try

          thanks