Re: [Beekeeping] Re: bees at the white house

  • william kinder
    Message 1 of 23 , Mar 31, 2009
      methinks diane doth protest too much. mayhap she used to be a bush basher and now the tables have turned.

      i did not like bush bashing and don't really care for obama bashing either.

      pols do what they do for political reasons, period.

      Message 2 of 23 , Apr 1, 2009
        I used to live in DC, and they should have an excellent spring honey crop. The fall crop might not be as good due to the lack of wildflowers in bee range.

        Pete

        ken bolin wrote:

        Well one things for sure they will get lots of cherry honey that is if all the trees are still there. When I was there in the spring of 72 bees were working the place to the max so you never know. There may be some D.C. delight at the farmers market some day.

        Ken
        http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/12VDC_ PowerPLus/
        http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Papercrete EarthbagsandVegg ieoilohmy/
        http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/alternatee nergyreality/