Any "specials" coming up on harvesting equip

  • ppsi1216
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 15, 2008
      I'm in need of equip for the spring but the shipping costs anymore
      have forced me to make almost all my hive woodenware. I am looking at
      the plans on E8@y to make my own extractor but will need other stuff
      and am wondering if there are any suppliers that generally run
      Christmas special-w-free shipping. I am no where near any sellers.
      Thanks
      Howard
      Hampstead, NC
    • Terence Planke
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 16, 2008
        ppsi@... typed:

        > I am looking at the plans on E8@y to make my own extractor
        > but will need other stuff and .................. <snip>

        Howard,

        I tried googling the "E8@y" you mentioned, hoping to
        find yet another source of various plans. Although
        I did find 39,400 hits for the term, none of the ones
        looked at seemed to be the one you are referring to.

        Can you give me a more detailed description of how
        to find it?

        Thanks.....

        p.s.

        Are you really building your own extractor?
      • ppsi1216
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 30, 2008
          Sorry this took so long. I never remember to look at this site because
          I can get all the messages or none-no choice to get notification of
          posts to a thread I started.
          Anyway the plans are on Ebay. I used the E8@y due to the fact that
          some forums do not allow auction sites to be called out in messages-I
          suppose this isn't one of them?
          I do plan on building my own extractor. Money is tight and the more $
          I can give to the charity I am harvesting (hopefully)honey to sell for
          the better. I've built almost everything, including frames to the tune
          of qty-100+ myself because of sick shipping costs.
          Let me know if I can help or if you find something-thanks
          Howard
          --- In Beekeeping@yahoogroups.com, Terence Planke <plater122@...> wrote:

          > ppsi@... typed:
          >
          > > I am looking at the plans on E8@y to make my own extractor
          > > but will need other stuff and .................. <snip>
          >

          > Howard,
          >
          > I tried googling the "E8@y" you mentioned, hoping to
          > find yet another source of various plans. Although
          > I did find 39,400 hits for the term, none of the ones
          > looked at seemed to be the one you are referring to.
          >
          > Can you give me a more detailed description of how
          > to find it?
          >
          > Thanks.....
          >
          > p.s.
          >
          > Are you really building your own extractor?

        • roger
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 1, 2008
            here's a set of plans i found some time ago mey help.

            http://www.beesource.com/plans/extractor_20.htm
            I been following this site for some time cause i'm very interested in
            starting with bees. great site you have here keep up the good work
            roger