Small flow in North Carolina??

  • DAVE
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1 7:30 PM
      And away down South in Dixie I've had three requests for 5 gallon
      buckets of Honey. All from fellow Beekeepers. I might be pressed to
      get my quart and pint retail stuff filled myself. Little too cold,
      little too wet. Sourwoods going to be happening in a few weeks though.
    • Richard Bruno
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1 7:33 PM
        Cool very wet weather here in Northern NJ is putting everything in slow motion as well.

        Good weather is coming though