Harvest Honey without a centrifuge

  • Matthew Feinberg
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2008
      Any one have any tips or advice in harvesting honey without a
      centrifuge. I inherited a hive and some equipment but no centrifuge.
      The super is full but I do not have a capping knife or centrifuge. I
      am sure I can make an old fashion knife that I can heat. What is the
      best way to get the honey?
    • David Browder