Re: Video: Neonicotinoids Blamed for Colony Collapse Disorder

  • lumbertonian
    Message 1 of 39 , Mar 8, 2008
      --- In Beekeeping@yahoogroups.com, Guro Dennis Servaes
      <dennisservaes@...> wrote:

      > Mike
      > You ask out of curiosity if I am a beekeeper or an activist, but
      if you were really curious you would have read that for yourself at
      my website, that I am a beekeeper and that I studied at UC Davis
      from Dr. Norman Gary. http://www.geocities.com/dennisservaes/bees
      > Ok Here is my 2 cents on your take of a darn petition to nowhere
      land. You like to argue and most of all you are looking to be
      recognized for something and you figured Oh bees the newest green
      thing . Your bandwagon leaves a sour note in my mouth. Whatever your
      take is on CCD you are welcome to it. I myself am going back to the
      true old fashiond way of beekeeping. Let the bees decide and honey
      is second. I have that luxury and intend to keep it and will keep
      very very close records on my bees No pesticides no insecticides no
      trucking to other states no So-called medicines and so forth. I am
      going Lusby. I am from NC and find as another gentleman did yes
      there are many math challenged individuals here it does not help
      the cause of reviving the honeybee.I have my own theory and only
      mention it to close friends. I find it more comfortable and don't
      need someone rude to call me stupid. The Lusbys are already ahead of
      the bee game, thank god they do not follow someone like you. Take
      care Dennis for a foulmouth like you may have to swallow their own
      you know what.
      Inge
    • Dennis Servaes
      Message 39 of 39 , Dec 14, 2008
        http://viewzone.com/lostbees.bayer.html <---see this

        --- In Beekeeping@yahoogroups.com, "Dennis Servaes"
        <dennisservaes@...> wrote:

        > Pete
        > I haven't been posting for some time. That is an excellent
        question
        > you asked a while back in regards to an alternative to Apistan.
        What