Re: [Beekeeping] Video: Neonicotinoids Blamed for Colony Collapse Disorder

  • Mike McDonald
    Message 1 of 39 , Mar 8 12:15 PM
      While this is true, it does not address cases of CCD where it is known
      that neonicotinoids were NOT being used.

      Just for the sake of curiosity, are you a beekeeper yourself or are you
      simply an activist?

      Mike

      On Sat, 2008-03-08 at 11:47 -0800, Guro Dennis Servaes wrote:
      > David
      > Research shows neonicotinoids cause the same symptoms as CCD.
      > Dennis
    • Dennis Servaes
      Message 39 of 39 , Dec 14, 2008
        http://viewzone.com/lostbees.bayer.html <---see this

        --- In Beekeeping@yahoogroups.com, "Dennis Servaes"
        <dennisservaes@...> wrote:

        > Pete
        > I haven't been posting for some time. That is an excellent
        question
        > you asked a while back in regards to an alternative to Apistan.
        What