Yup, Have a laugh!

  • PTArtWorks@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2008
      Rikd, is this your first or second year of debating class? You are doing a fine job of standing your ground in this debate. Unfortunately there will be no obvious victor.

      Might I suggest reading, and learning from, the following? It may explain to you the situation far better than this ongoing written debate.

      You see, the bee's have a master plan and it goes like this. Don't believe me? Ask anyone that is fairly new to keeping bee's. The older bee keepers are less likely to divulge the plan for fear of retaliation in the form of winter losses or infestations of camel flea's...

      First the bee's scout out good potential "Bee keepers". Obviously they have you targeted. Why else would you be pursuing this topic? Then they work the aspiring new bee keepers mind subliminally and directly. You think that buzzing noise is simply a noise? Think again. While working what will soon become THEIR yard one lands on you with it's fuzzy little body and big black puppy dog eyes. You think "How cute, she likes me!" You get used to seeing them around and begin to actively look for them in the gardens. That's when the trickery begins. They begin to stay away and out of sight. Their absence make's you think they have disappeared. Is it global warming, pesticides, your spouses misunderstandings about your love for bee's? Where and why did MY bee's go? Your decide to purchase a bee hive, or 20. You MUST save the bee's! You buy a hive and they've got you hooked.

      But this is only the beginning. Once they are established on your property they continue to work your mind till you dote on them as though they are your children. Then comes the heavy stuff. You get stung! You feel awful that your stupidity forced one of these magnificent creatures to end it's own glorious life. You watch pitifully as the torn appendage, the stinger, pumps it's toxin into your blood stream. And the bee goes off to die having performed it's final duty. Little do you know but the stinger is releasing a potent dose of a mind control substance. Soon after it takes effect, about the time the itching stops, you are completely under their control. Your life journey's on a new course. You begin reshaping your environment by planting things to benefit the bee's. Do my bee's have a water source? Build a pond! Do I have enough bee's? I need more bee's, sell the family heirlooms to buy them!

      This morning, Saturday, I'll be risking life and limb to attend a bee keeping course held in the deepest darkest dredges of one of Connecticut's largest city's. I live deep in the country and venturing into the big city to, to, to congregate with the human species is terrifying to me. But they told me I have to go! I need to educate myself to better understand what THEY need!

      Oh, don't tell anyone about this. If it get's out to the public the bee's have told me that colony collapse disorder will look like child's play compared to what they'll do next!

      Giggle - giggle!

      ~Jim
      (Male. Bee tender with a heart. And a sense of humor!)

    • Darcy Holleman
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2008
        What a hoot! Thank you Jim!
        :-)

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2008
          YK! YK! YK! There's more truth in those words than I'd care to admit!!