Colony Collapse.. how far north is it at?

  • tenzicut
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2007
      I am in British Columbia and just came back from Oregon. The rumor in
      Oregon is that in some areas 50% of the hives have been hit. When I
      went to the Western Washington fair, they had not been hot bad in that
      area and up where I am, we have not had any issues with it thus far
      (crosses fingers and knocks on wood).

      So I am curious to see if it stops at any particular latitude. I am at
      the 53rd.

      tenzicut
      http://www.downtotherootsmagazine.com
    • Lynn Powell
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 30, 2007
        I don't think Colony Collapse is at any certain place that way. I think it is scattered around the whole country, especially among the commercial beekeepers.
        Lynn

        Sunstone Farm
        Registered Nubians, meat goats, honey bees
        Shirley, Arkansas

        The Government wants to REGISTER and TRACK each of your LIVESTOCK animals at YOUR expense!!

        To Oppose the National Animal Identification Plan (NAIS) please see the following:

        http://arkansasanimalproducers.8k.com
        http://www.nonais.org/
        http://stopanimalid.org/

        For the Official Government documents: