Re: Bees in rug

  • David O.
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2007
      Yeah, that's what I meant. Get them during the day, then return in
      the evening after dark and haul them to their new home.

      It turns out that they weren't honey bees. They looked much like half-
      sized yellow jackets. They covered the entrance will a wall of
      stranded-type wood fibers. The diameter of the entrance was smaller
      than a pencil. This is the closest thing that I could find, but this
      is a fly:

      http://www.brownbagproductions.com/waspjpgs/ncho1.html

      --- In beekeeping@yahoogroups.com, "David Browder" <davidbrowder@...>
      wrote:

      > Don't know bout doing it in the evening. I'd do it at mid-morning,
      then leave the hive there till it's dark. They'll figure things out
      pretty quick.