978Re: [beekeeping] Honey grading for hobby beekeepers

  • shanonstoy@aol.com
    Apr 3, 2003
      Eileen -

      Recommend that you post your question on Beesource.com & bee forum on Gardenweb.com - Martin

      In a message dated 4/2/2003 12:28:15 AM Central Standard Time, Eifl@... writes:

      I'm new to the group and have been a beekeeper for 4 yrs. in FL.  FIL
      got me interested in the hobby.  My BIL is commercial beekeeper up
      north and raises bee packages.  I like being a hobby beekeeper just

      Does anyone know of a good way to tell what kind of honey from the
      hive that you have, other than guessing what's blooming at that
      time?  I can't afford an expensive grader.  Just wondered if anyone
      else has any tips.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic