9653Re:INCREASING INTEREST IN BEEKEEPING

  • rick burnett
    May 1, 2007

      The best beekeeping display that I have experienced so far has been at the Minnesota State Fair, in their AG building.  They have exhibits of the range of colors that honey can take, things made from/using honey, examples of beekeeping equipment, displays of beekeeping and honey extacting, even a room where a volunteer moves around a cloud of bees unprotected by the usual beekeeping gear.  I was very impressed and the public seemed to be as well.

      Exercise your brain! Try Flexicon.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic