9367Re: Lost hive/USDA

  • Sally
    Mar 4, 2007
      Hi All,

      I haven't been here for awhile but I'm here now because I'm totally
      alarmed about these new developments! My husband the beekeeper,
      asked me to check the USDA/Aphis website for some word, official
      statement or not, and there wasn't anything at all!

      I believe that between GM groups and NEW pesticides, combined with
      severe climate changes, anything is possible.

      I consider this a national emergency and I hope researchers come up
      with answers very soon or we can kiss our food supply goodbye!

      Thanks,
      Sally

      wide area of the country. They talked with a person from USDA about it
      and they described it as new thing. They think it is some sort of
      disease that attacks the immune system said it seemed almost like a
      bee form of aids in how it acted. After testing many dead bees they
      found they had nearly every disease bees get at the same time like
      they had lost all immunity.

      > William

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic