595Re: [beekeeping] Bee Venom and MS

  • Mark Coldiron
    May 1, 2002
      > Hi Shanta
      >
      > I am interested in your comments about bee venom and MS. I suffer
      > with relapsing-remitting MS, fortunatly with almost no long term
      > disability, but I used to get at least 2 relapses per year. Since
      > keeping bees, this is only my second season, I have had NONE!
      > (possibly coincidence)
      >
      > Do you know of any studies that are working on venom in MS or any
      > research?
      >
      > Richard
      > (Berkshire, UK)

      Subscribe to the following group. They have the info you want.

      Mark in West Texas

      SUBSCRIBE
      subscribe to the list

      JOIN
      subscribe to the list

      UNSUBSCRIBE
      unsubscribe from the list

      REMOVE
      unsubscribe from the list

      SUSPEND
      suspends your account until you send a RESUME account

      SUSPEND-xx
      suspends your account for xx days or until you send
      a RESUME command

      RESUME
      restarts your suspended account

      SEARCH-xx
      search messages from the past xx days
      (xx is a number). Enter the text you wish
      to find as the first line of the message
      body

      DIGEST
      get detailed help for DIGEST commands

      DIGEST-xx
      set digest period to xx days (xx is a number) and
      turn on digest mode

      DIGEST-OFF
      turn off digest mode

      DIGEST-ON
      resume digest mode using default or last selected period

      RESEND
      get a single digest message for the last 7 days of messages

      RESEND-xx
      get a single digest message for the last xx days of messages
      (xx is a number)

      STATS
      Statistics

      HELP
      get help with list commands (this message)

      If the subject of your message is anything other than one of the
      above commands, the message is forwarded to everyone who has
      subscribed to the mailing list.

      A digest is a single MIME-encoded message containing the contents of
      all the messages posted to the mailing list during the digest period.
      If you send the DIGEST-xx command to the list, you will no longer
      receive individual messages. Instead you will receive digest
      messages at the specified interval. To resume receiving individual
      messages, send the DIGEST-OFF command.

      Kind regards,
      Durk Ellison
      Apitherapy-L owner/moderator