4335Re: [beekeeping] Thin Surplus

  • Jon McFadden
    May 5, 2005
      Hello Ted,
      Apparently, there was only one kind around my
      apiaries. It was the Yuk, black variety. It was fine
      with me, because it carried the bees over the winter.
      Thanks for the information.
      Out in Southern Califonia, they used the Eucalyptus
      for windbreaks around the Orange groves.
      Jon

      === message truncated ===

      Discover Yahoo!
      http://discover.yahoo.com/