      From: dougbwv
      Sent: Friday, July 30, 2004 7:27 PM
      Subject: [beekeeping] forage planting

      Can someone pont me in the direction of a list or tell me the names
      of good forage plants for a small area. I have rtead thaT ANISE
      HYSSOP is supposed to be a very good nectar plant. are there others
      that I can work into my landscape? I live in north central West
      Virginia. I have plenty of forage trees in the spring but am lacking
      later plants.

      Thanks
      dougbwv

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic