      Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2004 1:21 PM
      Subject: [beekeeping] Greetings

      Hello, I'm new here and wanted to introduce myself.

      My name is Matthew and I live in southern New Mexico. I play in the
      Society for Creative Anachronism and am planning to do a
      several-years-long Arts&Sciences project in which I hope to keep bees and
      make mead from the honey produced.

      I'm currently working on building either a five- or ten-frame Langstroth
      hive in preparation for adding bees in the spring. I'd like to have a
      "practice" hive before I actually begin my project.

      Any other SCAdians here?

      Good to meet you all.

      Matthew

      Matthew S. McCleary, hayduke at nmt dot edu

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic