2030FAQ's for New Beekeepers

  • Mike
    Feb 1 7:06 AM
      Graham Law of England wrote:

      I have just completed ('complete' as anything ever is on the web :-) a new
      FAQ aimed at beginner beekeepers that you may find a useful resource to
      point such people towards.

      It is UK in flavour in regard to Who's Who and Supliers etc but the meat
      of the FAQ should be of universal use.

      Check out:

      http://homepage.ntlworld.com/gandboss/bee_faq.htm

      Any constructive comments welcome.

      Best regards
      Graham Law
      Leicestershire
      UK

      I have just quickly perused the site and even though it is slanted towards the English point of view, it seems to be very comprehensive, easily read, and quite constructive for newby beekeepers.

      Mike Located 1/2 way between Montgomery and Mobile, Alabama

    • Show all 27 messages in this topic