17564RE: [Beekeeping] Apimondia 2013 regards poor beekeepers

  • karon
    Jan 23, 2014

      This really does not surprise me. I have been an anti “antibacterial’ soap person. Yes, the double negative is intentional. I made handcrafted soap for 20 years as a business. I once had a customer ask me if my soaps were anti bacterial. I asked her if she had ever seen mold grow on soap?

      There are only two places where antibacterial soap is appropriate, in a medical setting or a bank (money is NASTY!)

      When we ask for antibiotics for a cold (which do nothing for a cold, a cold is a virus, not bacteria) we are doing nothing except making bad bacteria stronger. Children who grow up in spotless, scrubbed to within an inch of its life households, often tend to be the ones allergic to the very air they breathe. My kidlets were both the kids who sat in my garden, while I planted veggies, and ate dirt at a year or two old. Disgusting diapers but healthy kids.

      So, inoculate your family and your bees the natural way. And they will be much more healthy. There are legitimately ill people who need that kind of care, but, don’t assume every kid will have these problems, often that becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. Vaccination is based on a simple idea, exposure makes you stronger. Stands to reason the same thing would apply to bees.

      Karon Adams

      Accredited Jewelry Professional (GIA)

      You can send a Rosary to a soldier!

      www.facebook.com/MilitaryRosary