17509Re: RE: [Beekeeping] Classes in beekeeping - how to best find out about them?

    Sep 9, 2013

      This is what I got, only about thirty lines of this, when I  tried to access the  Finger Lakes Beekeepers Club   :   Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::import() should not be called statically in /home/flbeeclu/public_html/libraries/joomla/import.php on line 29 (plus an additional umteen  number of lines).

      The Finger Lakes Beekeepers Club web page cannot be accessed by a Macintosh running Firefox.