      Check the net for Wolf Creek. Lady's name is Ruth Seaborn.
      She has queens ready to go to you direct.
      Give her a call.

      ---- On Wed, 10 Jul 2013 05:21:05 -0700 Crzy-Pony<crzybishma@...> wrote ----

      LOL Who you gonna tattle too? eh? Does that include shipping? and is it to late to re-queen my hive? Its pretty light in the worker field as far as I can tell
      Marlene
      NH

      From: husztek <husztek@...>
      To: BANV <banv@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, July 9, 2013 7:58 PM
      Subject: [Beekeeping] The Russians are Coming!

      Folks,

      My Russian Queen supplier called me this morning.

      She can deliver Russian queens as soon as possible on order now.
      I was thinking of having her ship in a dozen.

      They are gentle,
      4.9 cell builders,
      over wintered cold climate tolerant
      Gentle and great Brood producers.

      They will price out delivered at $40.00/queen.
      If you are thinking of requeening this month, now might be your chance to get a good queen.

      Call me if you are interested.
      I will honor email orders, but only after I've talked to you on the phone.
      Once I accept your order you can't back out on me.

      If you do, I'll tattle on you.

      Bill Husztek
      Black Squirrel Cottage Enterprises
      7558 Marshall Drive