17410Re: [Beekeeping] Clipped queen

  • Christopher Rappitt
    Jul 1, 2013
      Very Interesting and welcome reactions from all. My comments were intended to be highly provocative and inspire Constructive converse-  love you all x. Chris U.K.

      On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 4:24 AM, Kewisch, Jorg <jorg@...> wrote:

      Bill,
      you have beautifully expressed what we all feel.

      Jorg
      From: Beekeeping@yahoogroups.com [Beekeeping@yahoogroups.com] on behalf of husztek [husztek@...]
      Sent: Saturday, June 15, 2013 8:36 PM
      To: Beekeeping@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: Beekeeping@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [Beekeeping] Clipped queen

      Karon,

      Christopher can't help it.
      Being tremendously accomplished it is hard for him to relate to lesser mortals.

      I for one was impressed with his economy of words.
      Reminded me of something my Grandmother once told me.
      I will reiterate it for Christopher.

      "Some folks are able to show their back sides without bending over and dropping their drawers."
      And over the years I have come to realize that on the net they don't even have to show their face to do it!

      But now Christoper the rest of us will be waiting, lest you ever ask for advice or information from inferior mortals such as us. We will be certain to give you exactly what you need.