17346Re: [Beekeeping] Clipped queen

  • Daryl Miller
    Jun 15, 2013
      I'm not offended by Christopher's rude and obnoxious behavior. I don't know him personally or why he felt the need to have to send out a nasty email. But I do know this, the Bible says that we are to seek a multitude of godly counsel. I think that's also good advice for Beekeeping. I'm thankful that 99% of the beekeepers that I know are great folks who are patient and are a blessing and encouragement to me. The beekeepers that I know thought my question would be great to pose because a lot of beekeepers have different opinions about clipped queens.

      Dr. Daryl Miller
      Pastor
      Maranatha Baptist Church
      www.mbctx.org