      From: Beekeeping@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Beekeeping@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Bill
      Sent: 03 April 2013 01:20
      To: Beekeeping@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Beekeeping] Re: How many hives?

      It's not Foulbrood, sorry. I should have said wax moth. I found a lot of webbing in that empty hive. But I didn't find larvae.

      Still, I'm fairly sure it's wax moth. I'm going to start over with new equipment anyway.

      Mike, I'm not good enough to spot where the current queen is inside the surviving hive. I know she's in there because she's producing large amounts of new Bill

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic