16985Re: Storing Supers with Honey and Moth Crystals

  • mdudley
    Mar 25, 2013
      I was unaware of that. Do you know which brands, or how to tell?

      Also I forgot, no matter how well you have it sealed, if rodents, mainly mice, chipmunks or flying squirrels can get to it, they will quickly make a chew in the bag and make a real mess.

      --- In Beekeeping@yahoogroups.com, Gary Ilmanen <snick001@...> wrote:
      > Be careful using garbage bags... some of them have insecticides added to
      > prevent bugginess.
      > On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 8:28 AM, <mdudley@...> wrote:
      > > **
      > >

      > > You can put honey in the freezer for 48 hours, then take it out and put in
      > > a SEALED container, or even a sealed garbage bag.
      > >

      > --
      > Terms of Use: I am an Attorney-at-Law, licensed to practice law only in
      > the state of California. *Unless we have both signed a formal retainer
      > agreement, you are not my client, and my discussion of issues does not
      > constitute legal advice*. There is a risk that employers and other third
      > parties could read unencrypted e-Mail. You should also know that under
      > Presidential Executive Order, the National Security Agency or the
      > Department of Homeland Security might read this e-Mail without warning,
      > warrant, or notice. This e-Mail might contain information that is legally
      > privileged attorney-client communication, attorney work product,
      > proprietary, or otherwise protected by law from disclosure. e-Mail is
      > intended solely for the use of the recipient(s) named in the header. If you
      > are not that person, you are hereby notified that reading, copying or
      > distributing the contents of this e-Mail is prohibited. If you have
      > received this e-Mail in error, please immediately notify me and destroy all
      > copies. Unintended transmissions shall not constitute waiver of the
      > attorney-client or any other privilege. Unless expressly stated to the
      > contrary in this e-mail, nothing herein should be construed as a digital or
      > electronic signature. Unauthorized interception of this e-mail is a
      > criminal violation of Federal Law. Opinions expressed herein are those of
      > the author, and do not necessarily represent the opinions of those who hold
      > other opinions.
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic