16983Re: [Beekeeping] Re: Storing Supers with Honey and Moth Crystals

  • Gary Ilmanen
    Mar 25, 2013
      Be careful using garbage bags... some of them have insecticides added to prevent bugginess.

      On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 8:28 AM, <mdudley@...> wrote:

      You can put honey in the freezer for 48 hours, then take it out and put in a SEALED container, or even a sealed garbage bag.

      --

      Terms of Use:  I am an Attorney-at-Law, licensed to practice law only in the state of California.  Unless we have both signed a formal retainer agreement, you are not my client, and my discussion of issues does not constitute legal advice.  There is a risk that employers and other third parties could read unencrypted e-Mail.  You should also know that under Presidential Executive Order, the National Security Agency or the Department of Homeland Security might read this e-Mail without warning, warrant, or notice. This e-Mail might contain information that is legally privileged attorney-client communication, attorney work product, proprietary, or otherwise protected by law from disclosure.  e-Mail is intended solely for the use of the recipient(s) named in the header. If you are not that person, you are hereby notified that reading, copying or distributing the contents of this e-Mail is prohibited.  If you have received this e-Mail in error, please immediately notify me and destroy all copies.  Unintended transmissions shall not constitute waiver of the attorney-client or any other privilege. Unless expressly stated to the contrary in this e-mail, nothing herein should be construed as a digital or electronic signature. Unauthorized interception of this e-mail is a criminal violation of Federal Law.  Opinions expressed herein are those of the author, and do not necessarily represent the opinions of those who hold other opinions.

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic