16855New Mexico Bees and Wallace Family Apiary

  • santiagosabejas
    Jan 1, 2013
      www.nmbees.com

      Happy New Year from Wallace Family Apiary and New Mexico Bees!
      We are here in New Mexico, The Land of Enchantment, and it is beautiful. Our Honey bees are doing excellent and we are looking forward to seeing them again in the spring. Wallace Family Apiary and Darlington Honey Bee Farms have joined to form the company: W & D Apiary www.nmbees.com .
      We are a new beekeeping business, bringing with us 10 years of beekeeping experience. We are proud to be located here in Los Alamos, New Mexico. We enjoy our work with the bees; we can build our own equipment, and like to share our experiences to others who may just be starting out in beekeeping or those who have been at it for awhile.
      Part of our Sharing is going to be in the way of:
      1. Videos, photos
      2. A newsletter: http://www.nmbees.com/NM%20Bees%20Report%20(our%20news%20letter).pdf and
      3. A podcast scheduled for the first Thursday of every month. Today I want to tell you about an exciting Podcast, the first one is on January 5, 2013 http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/125616 and February 7, 2013 http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/125630 . Currently we don't have a guest speaker for the 01/05/13 podcast, but we have Janet Brisson of http://www.countryrubes.com/ . She is going to speak to us on Chemical free Beekeeping and improvements to her famous Combo Screened bottom boards.
      The two talkshoe.com links are the first, of a long line of the most cutting edge beekeeping management discussions and topics. Bob Darlington and I have so many exciting scientific gadgets we are going to deploy along with the very basic in beekeeping management. Stop by and take a look at our webpage and be sure to bookmark it.
      Santiago & Kitty
      Los Alamos, New Mexico
      www.nmbees.com