15863Re: [Beekeeping] Feeding survey

  • featherhead58@gmail.com
    Sep 6, 2011
      Good to know, thanks!! We got a little rain last week and the pollen started flowing again--got mucho rain this weekend so I'm hoping that will take us to goldenrod season!

      On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 10:50 AM, Mike S <mws1112004@...> wrote:

      >>> Be REAL careful with the pollen patties, they attract small hive beetles like nobody's business.

      >Not using them! Thanks! I'll go for the real stuff!

      Even using the "real stuff" the beetles will go after the pollen if not controlled by the bees in the hive.  Real stuff or pollen substitute patties, makes on difference to the small hive beetles.

      Help to support local animal rescue and rehab organizations!

      BIRDLAND...Parrots For Life

      Florida Wild Mammal Association

      by the way its animals are treated" ~Gandhi (1869-1948)
      wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
      She was not quite what you would call refined. She was not quite
      what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that
      keeps a parrot ~ Mark Twain

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic