      From: Michael Zaiontz <mzaiontz@...>
      To: beekeeping@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, July 3, 2011 7:37 PM
      Subject: [Beekeeping] Advie on weak hime

      I am  a beginner beekeeper. I have 3 hives. 2 are packaged and one has been removed from a house. One of the packaged hives and the hive that was removes are doing very well and are  very strong in terms of the number of bees.  The other packaged hive appears to be dwindling.  It has re-queered, but activity is at a minimum. I am feed the  weak hive but I thing things are at an end.

      Does anyone have any advice?

      Thanks,
      Mike in Louisiana

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic