1571RE: [beekeeping] Re: Feeding the bees.

  • Karen D. Oland
    Sep 2, 2003
      That is about twice the sugar you should use -- they will take and store it
      much faster aat 5 lb sugar and enough water to finish filling a 1 gallon
      container. They are probably using the exces water to thin down what you
      are feeding.

      ---