15167Re: Fw: Fwd: Read quietly then send it back on its journey

  • roger g
    Sep 3, 2010
      DELETED, got nothing to do with beekeeping which is what this site is for. don't clutter mailboxes with unwanted crap. Excuse my ranting but in bad mood and pain this morning. Think i'll go play with the bees for some apitheropy

      --- In Beekeeping@yahoogroups.com, Kayode Osinaike <jkoosinaike@...> wrote:

      > God bless you all
      > JKOOsinaike
      >
      > PRAISE THE LORD O MY SOUL