14714Re: [Beekeeping] Comments by Sammy
- May 3 12:58 PM
On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 11:54 AM, <FarmerBrown49@ aol.com> wrote: If it is PLASTIC through (Should be throw.) the crap away. Plastic has no place in a hive of bees. Use wood, medal (Should be metal.), or Bees (bees) wax only. I know of people who are really big on not using chemicals on bees then use plastic foundation, and or plastic frames, plastic queen excluders and such. Plastic is Toxic! it (It) is Toxic (toxic) to us and is toxic to bees. Plastic(,) along with High-fructose corn syrup (HFCS)(,) is likely the biggest cause of "Colony Collapse Disorder.
I was going to take you to task for the comments you frequently make and then decided it just wasn't worth the discord which it would engender. Just know that I now have your posts automatically placed in my trash folder.
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>