      Sent: Monday, May 03, 2010 2:46 PM
      Subject: Re: [Beekeeping] just got my "ultimate" bee keeping kit.

      Guess I'll have to start saying paper instead of plastic at the grocery store   ;)

      On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 11:54 AM, <FarmerBrown49@...> wrote:
        If it is PLASTIC through the crap away.  Plastic has no place in a hive of bees.  Use wood, medal, or Bees wax only.  I know of people who are really big on not using chemicals on bees then use plastic foundation, and or plastic frames, plastic queen excluders and such.  Plastic is Toxic!  it is Toxic to us and is toxic to bees.  Plastic along with High-fructose corn syrup (HFCS) is likely the biggest cause of "Colony Collapse Disorder.

    • Show all 27 messages in this topic