11053Re: TBH

  • lumbertonian
    Mar 1, 2008
      --- In Beekeeping@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Carri..." <mike.cajun@...>
      Hi Mike
      >I have chosen these hives because they seem to be less intrusive on
      the bees .My main Concern here are the bees. I ordered from weavers
      they'll be here in april and can you point me to the right direction as
      in how to enter the bees to make sure there is the least amount of
      stress mike? I have a question on where do i place the sugar water and
      the queen do i treat her in TBH the same ? Which bar do i place the
      queen on when she arrives? I am very new and either need a real real
      good book r someone t point me to a video. No one in my beekepers
      assoc. does TBH. Actually building my own hives this weekend so really
      scared about doing the right thing

      > Doing what? TBHs? Heck yes and I LOVE 'em.
      > --- In Beekeeping@yahoogroups.com, "lumbertonian" <isinclair@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Is anyone doing these
      > > Inge

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic