10745Re: Leukemia Survivor Credits Honey for Recovery

  • Pete
    Jan 1, 2008
      That special honey is marketed as LifeMel I bet?

      At $320 a LB plus postage (I think it was) and some very dubious and
      vague claims regarding feeding herb extracts to their honeybees
      makes me think this is a ruse to take large amounts of moneu off
      very sick people (by UK standards adulterated honey is not honey any
      more) shameful IMO.

      They have failed to reply to questions from another beekeeped based
      on another yahoo board, at least that was my most recent
      understanding regarding some emails sent to their UK distributer;
      LifeMel originates in Israel.

      Regards

      Peter
      Cambridge UK

      --- In Beekeeping@yahoogroups.com, "hivehealth" <editor@...> wrote:

      > Leukemia Survivor Credits Honey for Recovery
      >

      > Miraculous Recovery Sweet Tale
      >
      > By Mindelle Jacobs, Edmonton Sun (Canada), 1/1/2008
      >
      > http://apitherapy.blogspot.com/2008/01/leukemia-survivor-credits-
      honey-f\
      > or.html
      > <http://apitherapy.blogspot.com/2008/01/leukemia-survivor-credits-
      honey-\
      > for.html>
      >

      > It was an emotional New Year's Eve celebration for Dr. Heime
      Geffen and
      > his family last night -- a toast not only to 2008 but to Geffen's
      > mysterious survival.
      >

      > They also raised their glasses to a special honey from the Holy
      Land
      > that Geffen believes helped bring him back from the brink of deathÂ…

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic