      From: beekeeping@yahoogroups.com [mailto:beekeeping@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of hivehealth
      Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2007 6:34 AM
      To: beekeeping@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Beekeeping] Raw Local Honey Recommended for Allergy Relief

      Raw Local Honey Recommended for Allergy Relief

      A Sweet Relief for Allergy Season

      By Barbara Gerry, Spokesman Review (USA), 8/2/2007

      http://apitherapy.blogspot.com/2007/08/raw-local-honey-recommended-for-allergy.html

      Is eating local honey for allergy relief just an old wives' tale? Or can the sweet relief allergy sufferers seek from their nonstop miserable "cold" symptoms be as simple as eating two teaspoons of honey a day?...

      Because raw, unfiltered, unheated honey contains bits and pieces of pollen, it becomes a powerful immune system booster, according to honeybee experts…

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic