Thanks Ben

  • john_bedini
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2005
      Ben, this is exactly right on track to the bigger machine, I'm glad
      someone took my name in vane, better you then me, but I have taken my
      own name in vane after popping 100's of devices into clouds of smoke.
      Folks this is not a simple machine and everybody sees this different,
      For those without an engineering back ground your in big trouble. "If
      the engineering is built into you", you will succeed sooner or later
      after you get past the mind blocks.
      In a way Ben is right when it comes to a big machine, but the real
      question is how do I control the impedance , not an easy task as you
      shall find out after you spend hundreds of dollars on transistors or
      fets. If the group thinks for one moment that the pictures I have
      posted are even close to a E-Amp design or a SG think again, the
      energizer in the pictures is completely different including the
      magnetic construction of the rotor, The normal rotor on the early
      machines can only develop a limited power level as can be seen by the
      pictures of the early machines, not so with the big rotary machine
      for their is no magnetic fields like you have ever seen before on the
      rotor, it is based on full scalar electromagnetics of which I can not
      go into on the SG group. I can say that it requires full, Quaternion
      math, The machine does develop and is running on scalar fields. I can
      also say that the coils look like a dead short to the devices. I can
      also say that the trigger is not recorded or discussed anywhere on
      any of my pages and that I have not discussed it with anybody except
      Peter who works 24/7 with me every day without fail and it is from
      the year 1971 in my lab notes, and that the only other person that
      ever knew of this energizer was my good friend Ron Cole, dead now.
      That machine cost us 30.000 dollars to build. so their is nothing
      free about it. I can also say that it took about a month to machine
      all the parts and some could only be made by hand. The devices are
      not in any electronic stores at hand and must be selected for the
      proper impedance by buying 100's of them. So yes their is a lot to
      building this machine. But the group is not at this level yet. I
      started to go into it with the drawings located on my home page, but
      I found out people just did not understand and that my skills in
      writing this was not in me at the time. But what I did do was to try
      to give three different people pointers into this direction, but they
      could not make it run either. Peter and I did make it run after
      smoking it three different times, and when those batteries smoke
      something it's smoke. The term E-Amp is the early multi-pole
      machines, it has nothing to do with this biggest machine. Ben is
      leading you all down the right path in building a bigger machine, but
      I must admit Jack Welsh also has found something out and reported so,
      Jim is on his way their, to have total success. The SG energizer will
      if built right charge every battery you could collect from junk
      yards, and you could make it from junk, a 25 watt light in total
      darkness is pretty bright.
      So this group now has people on it that can make this a success if
      the focus stays. The SG is a simple version to gain an understanding
      into this energy. Yes I will say this again one junk yard battery can
      charge them all. I think Ben has many hours into this field now, he
      builds everything and has the knowledge to do so. Jim is the next in
      line to have total success at this, Jack has already done it. The SG
      built big will show a whole different picture even if it only had one
      big coil. Simple rules, C20 discharge rate, big batteries, properly
      adjusted trigger, ferrite magnets, low impedance coil. Here you have
      the answers, to make it work.
      Thanks Sterling for the group and the pages.

      Thanks Ben for the comments on the energizer, it helps. I also hope
      this answers some of the questions I received by e-mail tonight, as
      to the cost of this machine.
      John
    • Sal Garza
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2005
        hola,
        i wasnt expecting to hear about the late ron cole
        like this.
        we met in 1995 at the home of peter kulish.
        he was an engineer at nbc during this time and
        was showing some motors.i,was in attendance due to my
        aquaintance with mr. kulish and because of my own
        experimenting in similar areas.
        i lost contact with mr. cole after i had moved to
        mexico.how unfortunate that he has passed.i admired
        him for his intelligence and humor.
        it was not until i found your audio site,did i
        see also another interesting link;that of 10,000
        maniacs.
        which recording did 10km use b.a.s.e. on?
        ten years later do these things connect.
        pls e-mail me off group line as there are some
        off topic questions i would rather spare the group
        from.
        sincerely,
        s.garza

        http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
      • Ben Thomas
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 3, 2005
          Hi John and all,

          Thanks for this post.  THERE IS A HUGE BUNCH of information in it if you read it several times.  It also shows the thousands of hours John and Peter have worked on this idea and it's several branches or paths to completion.  If we could get a handle on a standardized semiconductor which would gate this energy into our batteries wow....but that is for another day.

          I'm working an a motor that uses a different portion of the field around a magnet, hoping to bend but not break a few rules......Not much more to say about it till it either works or doesn't.  Theories are easy to come by, proving a theory can work your hiney off and off and offfffffff!  Then I must get back and take another look at John's work.

          Ben

[...]

          =================
          Bedini "School Girl" (Simplified)
          http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Bedini_SG

          by PES Network Inc
          http://pureenergysystems.com
          http://freeenergynews.com
          http://pesn.com
          http://peswiki.com

          Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
        • Fred Walter
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 3, 2005
            "john_bedini" <john_bedini@y...> wrote:
            > That machine cost us 30.000 dollars to build. so there is nothing
            > free about it. I can also say that it took about a month to
            > machine all the parts and some could only be made by hand.
            > The devices are not in any electronic stores at hand and must
            > be selected for the proper impedance by buying 100's of them.
            > So yes there is a lot to building this machine.

            $30,000 US buys a lot of solar/wind power generation.

            I'm glad someone is doing the research, but with that large
            of a time and dollar commitment, I understand why most people
            are just watching from the sidelines, and cheering you on.