Re: Who invented Scalar South?

  • joe_1001101
    Message 1 of 22 , Mar 1, 2006
      Hi Miki,

      You miss understood me when I said:

      "You must believe as the moderator does, or else....Am I wrong?"

      I meant, Anyone that joins that group MUST beleive as the moderator does, or else....(they
      get kicked out). I did not mean that YOU (Miki) believe as the moderator.....no, no, no....:)

      I like your logic Miki, sorry for the confussion:)

      Uploading last nights videos now....will put a report together....

      Joe

> [...]
      >
      > Here is what you need to understand: in FE community, every single
      > history ends up or embellishes up or tops up with a conspiracy theory.
      > Tell me one single FE history that doesn't include some type of
      > conspiracy. If I were a fake, I can write down some crazy circuit and
      > start accusing my detractors of anti-FE, etc..., My point is that, no
      > matter how careful and open minded one might try to be, this guy will
      > use his ignorance and blame you of conspiring against John if you
      > don't believe as he wants or send him a check to support his family.
      >
      > Joe, if somebody other than john proves that 1 input battery fully
      > charges two output batteries, then I will come out for the technology.
      > I will lend my support behind it 100%, then you will know who I am.
      > You will clearly see why I can't be like him and you might even feel
      > sorry for thinking that I can believe like him.
      >
      > Eventhough I hang around the FE community, in real life, I am a
      > responsible conventional scientist and a businessman. That's as much
      > as I will say.
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Miki.
      >
      > --- In Bedini_SG@yahoogroups.com, "joe_1001101" <acg_1001@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Miki,
      > >
      > > > I would like to avoid answering questions like the one you've
      > > >just raised so that the Monopoles manager don't throw his
      > > >accusation and plot gimmick over me,
      > >
      > > This is another point to bring up. If you can't even say what you
      > > think, or might think about a topic without getting banned, then
      > > how can you stay in a group like that at all? You must believe as
      > > the moderator does, or else....Am I wrong?
      > >
      > > I'm sure I was banned for starting to post over here, but come
      > > on....That is a joke. I want to type and post wherever I like.....
      > >
      > > Anyway, thanks for the post, I agree...(I'll check out the TLM stuff)
      > >
      > > Just took a pic of the 16 magnet rotor...Removing magnets now...
      > >
      > > Joe
      > >
      > > > however scientific honesty leaves no choice than
      > > > to answer.
      > > >
      > > > Simple answer to your question: almost none of what you read
      > > can be
      > > > backed up by a single thread of evidence. In other words you
      > > can say
      > > > most of it is not trustworthy.
      > > >
      > > > On the same topic, I got news for you Pepe. Go read a bit about
      > > > Transmission Line Method (TLM) which is a method
      > > consisting of using
      > > > transmission line parameters to model EM systems. Then get
      > > the very
      > > > basic of Quantum mechanics and what the Shrodinger
      > > Equation is about.
      > > > These are all you need to really understand Kron's paper that
      > > the
      > > > inventor used as the basis of his technology. If you follow the
      > > simple
      > > > procedure above, your conclusions and newfound
      > > understandings and
      > > > interpretations will be enough to shake the foundations.

    • joe_1001101
      Message 2 of 22 , Mar 3, 2006
        Ron,

        > The one test I failed miserably at was the LED across the coil
        > as a strobe light. Have you tried that? Even though the scope
        > showed I was only triggering once... the led flashed all over
        > the place. But, JB says this test will show you what is turning
        > on the transister...

        Messed around a little with the test last night....Enough to know
        I'll need to shoot video to see the exact timing.

        Just read this from that link of notes you showed me:

        23)..."The Scalar Fields are their even if the magnets are spaced
        far apart"

        So, I guess you could say that in both my tests, the 17.5volt
        trigger reading was with "Scalar South" help. Scalar South is just
        a byproduct or side effect of the North end....Sound good?

        Joe
      • vlusta
        Message 3 of 22 , Mar 3, 2006
          --- In Bedini_SG@yahoogroups.com, "joe_1001101" <acg_1001@...> wrote:

          23)..."The Scalar Fields are their even if the magnets are spaced
          far apart"

          Joe,

          I would think the scalar exists , but the farther apart the magnets,
          the weaker the scalar.

          ~ dave
        • joe_1001101
          Message 4 of 22 , Mar 3, 2006
            Hi Dave,

            > I would think the scalar exists , but the farther apart the magnets,
            > the weaker the scalar. ~ dave

            That's what I thought too. But my test results showed me a trigger voltage of 17.5vac with
            either a magnet spacing of 2.5" or 25".

            Ten times the spacing. Same trigger voltage.

            Maybe the SSG should have it's second coil running normal too as Dude Buggy suggested for
            my scalar test.....that test would be possible....But would anyone agree to what the results of
            that test meant?

            Bedini wrote:"Measure everything, and if you can't measure anything, devise a way to do it."

            That's what I'm trying to do with "scalar south"; measure it's effect (if any) on the trigger coil
            voltage in my SSG setup.

            Joe
          • vlusta
            Message 5 of 22 , Mar 3, 2006
              --- In Bedini_SG@yahoogroups.com, "joe_1001101" <acg_1001@...> wrote:
              But my test results showed me a trigger voltage of 17.5vac with either
              a magnet spacing of 2.5" or 25". Ten times the spacing. Same
              trigger voltage.

              Joe,

              On a 17" rim that means you have only two magnets at the extreme ends
              of the diameter. And there is a scalar influence about 12.5" away
              from the magnets in either direction. That is interesting.

              It's not how I visualized scalars were formed.

              ~ dave
            • joe_1001101
              Message 6 of 22 , Mar 3, 2006
                Scalars:

                "When two magnets strongly oppose each other but are not permitted to
                move apart, the force between them is said to create a "scalar bubble"
                between the magnets. The greater the repulsive force, the larger this
                scalar bubble becomes. As the magnets move away and the pushing force
                decreases, the scalar bubble shrinks in size and strength."

                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scalar_field_theory
              • AtlantisRD
                Message 7 of 22 , Mar 4, 2006
                  Hi Joe

                  Try it with fluorescent pen,  or aluminium sheet stripe,from the kitchen.Try it in dark.

                  Atlantis

                  joe_1001101 <acg_1001@...> schrieb:
                  Ron,

                  > The one test I failed miserably at was the LED across the coil
                  > as a strobe light. Have you tried that? Even though the scope
                  > showed I was only triggering once... the led flashed all over
                  > the place. But, JB says this test will show you what is turning
                  > on the transister...

                  Messed around a little with the test last night....Enough to know
                  I'll need to shoot video to see the exact timing.

                  Just read this from that link of notes you showed me:

                  23)..."The Scalar Fields are their even if the magnets are spaced
                  far apart"

                  So, I guess you could say that in both my tests, the 17.5volt
                  trigger reading was with "Scalar South" help. Scalar South is just
                  a byproduct or side effect of the North end....Sound good?

                  Joe

                  =================
                  Bedini "School Girl" (Simplified)
                  http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Bedini_SG

                  by PES Network Inc
                  http://pureenergysystems.com
                  http://freeenergynews.com
                  http://pesn.com
                  http://peswiki.com
                  Yahoo! Groups Links

                  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                  Telefonieren Sie ohne weitere Kosten mit Ihren Freunden von PC zu PC!
                  Jetzt Yahoo! Messenger installieren!

                • joe_1001101
                  Message 8 of 22 , Mar 4, 2006
                    Great ideas Atlantis,

                    Should be back in the "lab" in a few hours. I like the aluminum
                    stipe idea, and will do this.

                    Thanks,

                    Joe

                    > Try it with fluorescent pen, or aluminium sheet stripe,from the
                    kitchen.Try it in dark.

                    > Atlantis
                    >
                    > joe_1001101 <acg_1001@...> schrieb:
                    > Ron,
                    >
                    > > The one test I failed miserably at was the LED across the coil
                    > > as a strobe light. Have you tried that? Even though the scope
                    > > showed I was only triggering once... the led flashed all over
                    > > the place. But, JB says this test will show you what is turning
                    > > on the transister...
                    >
                    > Messed around a little with the test last night....Enough to know
                    > I'll need to shoot video to see the exact timing.
                    >
                    > Just read this from that link of notes you showed me:
                    >
                    > 23)..."The Scalar Fields are their even if the magnets are spaced
                    > far apart"
                    >
                    > So, I guess you could say that in both my tests, the 17.5volt
                    > trigger reading was with "Scalar South" help. Scalar South is just
                    > a byproduct or side effect of the North end....Sound good?
                    >
                    > Joe
                    >

                    > =================
                    > Bedini "School Girl" (Simplified)
                    > http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Bedini_SG
                    >
                    > by PES Network Inc
                    > http://pureenergysystems.com
                    > http://freeenergynews.com
                    > http://pesn.com
                    > http://peswiki.com
                    > Yahoo! Groups Links
                    >

                    > ---------------------------------
                    > Telefonieren Sie ohne weitere Kosten mit Ihren Freunden von PC zu
                    PC!
                    > Jetzt Yahoo! Messenger installieren!

                  • linesrg48
                    Message 9 of 22 , Mar 4, 2006

                      Good Evening All,

                      Check out the following:-

                      http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Bedini_SG:Replications:Jim:Data:Exp7

                      We've been here before surely, is there an aspect of this wheel (no pun intended honestly) that needs re-inventing or have I missed something? I'm sorry if this comes across badly or I've missed the point.

                      Time spent going over old posts is rarely a complete waste of time. This was very good work by Jim and saved a lot of us having to do it ourselves.

                      Regards

                      Richard

                      Message 10 of 22 , Mar 4, 2006
                        Hi Richard,

                        > Check out the following:-

                        http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Bedini_SG:Replications:Jim:Dat
                        a:Exp7

                        I had this labeled "not sure of" in the SG2 list link section.
                        Thanks for bringing it up, now I have to analyze in more detail:)
                        If there are no flaws, that will save me time on doing my test! But
                        one flaw ruins it.....and....take a look:

                        First mistake from Jim's LED Test (ssg wired wrong):

                        1. "Note that as the magnet crosses over the coil core, the coil is
                        charged which creates a magnetic South pole that attracts the
                        magnetic North permanent magnet on the wheel."

                        [We have determined from Bedini's patent, that a normal SG or SSG is
                        wired to be in the repel mode. The coil is charged with magnetic
                        NORTH, not south as Jim states.]

                        One good thing:

                        ** He has the LED (diode) correct in the first test of his **

                        "The diode is connected across the coil, with the cathode connected
                        to the transistor collector side of the coil."

                        BUT:

                        Now, he switched polarity of the LED (diode) to be backwards?

                        "The diode is connected across the coil, with the anode connected to
                        the transistor collector side of the coil. "

                        Why?

                        Bedini never said to switch the diode (LED) around. He never said
                        how to wire it in the first place, but the normal way, would be
                        diode cathode to transistor collector. Then the LED will light with
                        a positive signal.

                        I am sorry Richard, Jim's test is totaly flawed to me....Any
                        comments? Anyone care to defend Jim's test?

                        I would love to save time and skip the LED test if there is a
                        properly documented completed LED test that was done the correct way.

                        Thanks again for bringing this up...Jim's LED TEST needs to be
                        proved correct, or labeled wrong for future experimenters!!

                        Best regards,

                        Joe

                        P.S. He also says two different things on the same page:

                        "Note that after the permanent magnet passes the coil core, the coil
                        is discharged, which creates a magnetic North pole"

                        "Note that as the magnet crosses over the coil core, the coil is
                        charged which creates a magnetic South pole"

                        What? So as the magnet passes the coil, it DISCHARGES into magnetic
                        north and CHARGES into magnetic south, at the same time?

                        Please explain if possible:)