Difficulties in manufacturing a FE device

  • rickfriedrich
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 11, 2005
      People, please hear me out in this long email. I am trying to address
      a number of things relating to our object in this project, and will
      do that progressively.

      If we push John or make threats he will go elsewhere. While I do
      think he has given us a lot of info about how to tap into radiant
      energy, I doubt he will want to share valuable info about harnessing
      large amounts of it if there is some possibility of someone running
      off with it and either taking credit for it or making millions (or,
      seriously, for use in warfare). I do not think most people can
      understand all that is involved in giving a new technology. There are
      many serious factors involved. John has been in business for many
      years and obviously understands these things. If you read the book
      Peter recommends about the secrets of cold war technology and other
      books you will see that introducing these things is a very serious
      matter. Probably the most difficult thing is in attempting to
      manufacture something, even though the mechanical aspects of that may
      be easy enough. I leave you to the books Peter recommends on his web
      site for more on that.

      I think a lot of this will come down to a matter of trust. There is
      no reason to trust people on this publicly viewable list with giving
      all the info about how to power a home. Ideally it would be desirable
      to do that. But if we have enough info to learn how to power a home,
      then we would have enough to power a community and just about
      anything. As mentioned, there is safety and security concerns with
      doing that, as well as other concerns. (Although I do think that the
      costs in setup are still a major deterrent for people. It takes time
      and money to convert a home to run off of solar or wind, ongoing
      money in batteries too.--no free ride)

      I think what will happen is that more and more people need to become
      accustomed to the idea of alternative energy. That is happening. Here
      in Michigan our 'Canadian' Governor announced some very interesting
      plans. She promised to make this State lead in alternative energy and
      also that the whole union would be totally free of foreign oil. She
      went further but I can't remember the exact quotes. Other governments
      are also showing more and more interest in alt. energy. Even the
      Canadian government was checking out my little SG web page on my site
      (many times). Both in the headlines and behind closed doors the
      evolution is taking place (contrary to the interests of the
      controllers of oil and energy). Time is needed for people to be
      comfortable with it. It has taken a long time but this is becoming
      normal to see everywhere. I watch it everywhere making pace. I see
      LED lights coming into stores more and more (while not being alter.
      energy it is still saving energy). In Toronto scientists have
      developed new tech. for solar panels to receive up to 5 times the
      energy of other panels. The panel itself will be able to be painted
      on cars or on clothes. As people buy such clothes (say in less than
      five years) it will sink into the hearts and minds of people.

      As all this evolves it will then be easier to manufacture new forms
      of energy collectors. But we are not there yet. We are at the stage
      of R&D. It will take time to introduce to society. The truth needs to
      be shown many times independently on a small scale. Society will only
      receive these things slowly. I think most of us are still at the
      place where we are becoming used to the idea of these new
      technologies. Most are not ready to take the next step. We need to
      understand what we are working with before that next step. I think it
      would be a few years before someone will be able to sell a larger FE
      machine. And I can see that it is doubtful that we will be given some
      kind of circuit that will easily produce larger amounts of radiant
      energy without essential understanding of how it works in order to
      tune the particular parts we gather to build it (as all parts will
      vary). All the parts must be understood in order to not contradict
      the function of everything. It is easy to miss something due to
      ignorance of some, say, property of batteries.

      In the little I know about all the difficulties mentioned above I
      think that it is all very complex. We need to be patient and
      thankful. We need to take the time to put ourselves in other people's
      shoes and look a the big picture. What is the big picture.

      THE END OF THE WORLD!!! This is what some people believe. From a
      natural perspective I understand that concern. We have world leaders
      lusting after war, power companies loving slavery and the same wars,
      greed, hatred and worse and worse moral corruption. We have an empire
      running mad with credit which is about to pop. The times are similar
      to the collapse of the Roman empire and others before that.
      Technology and communications have brought all this evil to our eyes
      as in no other day. Thus it seems worse today than in the days of
      Noah! Must be the end some say. I no longer think that way. While it
      may be the end of chapter of history, and devastating things may
      happen, the end of the world craze is partly based on ignorance of
      history and propaganda, or deeper than propaganda, rather a
      philosophy mingled into our culture (in religion, politics, and
      entertainment). That philosophy promotes rashness, ignorance, and
      hinders scientific patience necessary for investigation, etc. I don't
      want to insult anyone who believes they have strong evidence for the
      end of the world. I used to believe that way from looking around me
      and from people showing things from the bible. I wont try and bring
      out my theological reasons for rejecting that theory, and so distract
      from this list. But I do want to mention what I have to help
      encourage us all to patiently investigate this project (and essential
      to this is giving all respect to John in taking us where he will in
      his timing). So I say that from the bible perspective, as once very
      much caught up in the these-are-the-last-of-the-last-days mentality,
      I no longer see that the evidence given for that perspective amounts
      to PROOF (anymore than it did to numerous generations previous to
      ours), and that I actually see evidence amounting to PROOF from the
      bible saying there will be yet a coming day of peace and
      righteousness in the earth of 1000 years or more (brought about not
      by force or hypocritical right-wing warmongering evangelicals or the
      like, or immoral compromisors on the other side, but by the plain
      form of religion that was so effective in changing the world for
      better so many times before. For more info on my perspective see the
      last chapters of Revelation in the bible or contact me about the
      matter. I publish some rare classic history books on the subject.)
      But as I hope for better days, I still am concerned about the hear
      and now. I see that we are all responsible for our actions, and we
      will reap what we sow. And the good often fall with the bad in
      societies. And it very well could get a whole lot worse before it
      gets better. Yet according to my faith (which is based upon evidence
      amounting to proof of the authority of the bible, and not by mere
      prejudice as is the case with most professing christians) I see a
      better day, and have studied history to see how God has frustrated
      the plans of many people and turned horrible situations into
      something better. I do see that where modern technology is very
      dangerous in the hands of reckless people, such as Christian or
      Muslim terrorists, or whoever, or for that matter democracy is also
      dangerous when the people are ignorant and corrupt, I do see a day
      where such things will be for the good of the people.

      WHAT I AM GETTING AT IS that Technology and democracy and many things
      are not the answer we are looking for on earth. There is a bigger
      picture that is more important. Such good things can be great evils.
      Take for example camera surveillance. It has many benefits if those
      watching are 'good guys'. But if they are not, then such surveillance
      throughout the land could enslave everyone. The technology is not
      right or wrong in itself, but it makes all the difference in the
      world who is using it. This relates to us in this project. Who we are
      and where are we going. Beyond this list we need to ask ourselves
      what is the big picture? Freedom is the cry on the streets today.
      Freedom to vote (when the votes are actually manipulated), freedom to
      say whatever we want (when we do what we can to prevent people from
      speaking against ourselves or values), freedom to put into our bodies
      whatever we wish (when we then demand help from the consequences),
      freedom to do whatever we like (so long as all other people do not
      have as much freedom to violate what we like), and, for this list,
      freedom to produce as much free energy as is possible (but have we
      considered process necessary for us to be ready to handle that?),
      etc., etc., etc. While good people may rightly want to have free
      energy for noble reasons, nevertheless I can imagine the risks
      involved when the state of society is as it is. Until selfishness is
      checked in the earth, and people live as they were meant to live, and
      not as animals seeking survival of the fittest, or worse, knowing the
      good but ignoring it for power and lust, and looking only at the hear
      and now instead of the big picture, until people in society and
      churches honestly begin treating their neighbors as they wish to be
      treated, the good things in life will only be evil to them and those
      around them. Good character is essential. There is no trusting anyone
      unless they have such a character. Very few people presently live who
      even believe it is possible to be totally honest and unselfish in
      this world. It is not popular even in the churches who claim to
      believe the book that tells them to be that way! And so long as we
      want the freedom to do what we will, we will not be happy, and we
      will continue to be slaves of ourselves and of oppressive governments.

      This free energy subject is very much connected to politics and
      religion and ethics. If we do not understand the history of slavery
      and abuse of power in nations we will not understand our times or the
      history of science. We will probably end up misdirected in efforts to
      fight against corruption. And the answer is not in merely
      understanding why corruption takes place in high places and prevents
      liberties and technologies on earth, but in dealing with the
      fundamental matters of character. Correct the character of mankind
      and nearly all are problems are answered. And this begins at home.
      This is the ultimate goal we should have. Of course that is another
      subject, especially how to do that. My point is that there is more to
      science than a technique. There is more at stake than saving a few $
      personally. Everyone in the world knows we have a problem. People in
      the world are generally not responsible enough for the good things
      they crave and use. They want to consume for personal gratification
      (and many of the giving to others is but a deceitful form of that
      lust). The more we get the more miserable we are if our character is
      at heart selfish. Whatever the case is in Iran (I have my own views),
      it is like the way the US looks at Iran in building nuc. energy. They
      want it for power, but the US assumes other evil intentions. If the
      US was right then Iran would be a threat to the good of others. The
      US assumes the US is good and that is good enough reason to have such
      power (as well as weapons). Whatever the case may be, I use this as
      an analogy for the bigger picture. We all live in a day where the
      world has at its fingertips what it never had before. Such things can
      be very useful for good or bad people. For the good people such
      things will promote more good to others. For bad people it will
      promote more slavery, corruption and death in the world.

      So is the world ready to benefit from more advances? Are people ready
      to have more freedom to do what they want? This is the big picture we
      can't answer in this list. But we can think about it in relation to
      the small projects we are involved with. I don't know John or Peter
      anymore than any of you. But I imagine that they would have some good
      reasons to be careful with what they share.

      I also think that if anyone has anything to say about marketing,
      patents, rights, etc., or about other devices that they should
      contact John personally or through his web site, and not distract
      from this project as directed by John. The history of science is
      filled with stories of the race for money and fame, as well as large
      organizations controlling how new discoveries are prevented or used
      in society. The answer to bringing free energy to the world, whether
      it be solar, wind, water, or air, will not be as easy as making a
      device and telling everyone about it. It will take time to overcome
      obstacles: prejudice, greed, desires for fame and control, and most
      of all, the root of selfishness and unrighteousness in the world. If
      we do not seek to remove all those obstacles we will just end up
      frustrated, defeated, and worse off.

      One thing I would propose, which I was interested mentioning before
      is: Would people be interested in visiting each other. Especially can
      those less knowledgeable about electronics, and with less resources,
      visit others with working machines? As I have already given my
      website, as others have, I have made my location known. I would like
      to visit some people eventually, and I suppose others might be
      interested in doing the same. Perhaps people could learn to work
      together more on this project if they visited each other. I know that
      I could benefit from such visits and learn how to use testing
      equipment, etc. Learning this way is much better than words.
      Likewise, videos are so important. If people are open for me to come
      and see their machines I would be interested in them contacting me
      personally.

      Hope this helps.

      Respectfully,
      Rick

      > I don't know if there might be a small language issue here or not,
      so
      > I thought I'd chime in on this.
      >
      > "Public domain" means that something is owned by the general publc
      and
      > can be freely used, reproduced and sold without requiring any
      > permission or license from the inventor or any other person or
      entity.

      > I am wondering if by "public domain" you mean that all the
      INFORMATION
      > about this technology is freely available to the public. There is
      > big difference. If all the information is made available and
      > independently reproduced, then this technology will never be lost.
      > This does not mean that the public owns the technology and can
      profit
      > on it without permission or license from the creators.
      >
      > There is no reason why someone such as John shouldn't profit from
      all
      > his research & his work over the last 30 years. However, it is his
      and
      > any licensee's social responsibility to be fair about its sale &
      > distribution, otherwise it is just as bad as a controlled energy
      such
      > as oil.
      >
      > John has allowed us in on his technology, almost making this a kind
      of
      > "open source" project. He has no obligation to do so. But if
      several
      > of us can validate his claims, skepticism will soon fade. I am here
      > try to reproduce the phenomenon, and learn all I can about it so I
      can
      > say without a doubt that this is real. Please respect John and
      allow
      > him to teach us all he can without discussions of ownership.
      >
      > This post is not directed at anyone in particular, and not intended
      > flame anyone here. I would just like to urge all to stay on topic
      > (the SG motor/energizer) and keep this discussion as academic as
      > possible.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Jim

    • RS

        Message 3 of 15 , Feb 11, 2005

          Hi Rick

          I could not agree with you more.

          This is the very philosophy that I use to keep myself working on this VERY important subject (Free Energy) late at night, and when other people are going out having fun. I am at home working.

          My thoughts and respect go out to you Rick.

          Well said.

          Regards,

          Chris

> [...]

          > distribution, otherwise it is just as bad as a controlled energy
          such
          > as oil.
          >
          > John has allowed us in on his technology, almost making this a kind
          of
          > "open source" project.  He has no obligation to do so.  But if
          several
          > of us can validate his claims, skepticism will soon fade. I am here
          > try to reproduce the phenomenon, and learn all I can about it so I
          can
          > say without a doubt that this is real.  Please respect John and
          allow
          > him to teach us all he can without discussions of ownership.
          >
          > This post is not directed at anyone in particular, and not intended
          > flame anyone here.  I would just like to urge all to stay on topic
          > (the SG motor/energizer) and keep this discussion as academic as

          =================
          Bedini "School Girl" (Simplified)
          http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Bedini_SG

          by PES Network Inc
          http://pureenergysystems.com
          http://freeenergynews.com
          http://pesn.com
          http://peswiki.com

        • Chris
          Message 4 of 15 , Feb 11, 2005

            Hi Everyone,

            First I want to let you know, I am a PC Tech.

            I have heard in a few posts that things like emails are not getting through and things like that. Now we are really starting to make some head way in the SG group I think Big Brother is monitoring us and I think heavily. Web sites slow and other things like unusual computer problems may indicate this is happening.

            You may call me paranoid, but I know the results of monitoring by an authority especially on a large scale network.

            Keep no secrets and we will be able to watch Big Brother fall by the way side with no serious consequences.

            They will be keeping an eye on us and if the Smoking Gun comes out publicly they can’t do much but if they find someone has got it they will try to crush it before it is public knowledge.

            If you don’t believe me check out Echelon…   World Wide, Mobile Phone / Email / general communications monitoring system.

            Most people know about it already.

            John,

            I tried your suggestion, Using the same base resistor, as on the SG diagram, but my transistor blew and Ill be getting another today. I will let you know the results.

            Regards,

            Chris

          • Peter Lindemann
            Message 5 of 15 , Feb 11, 2005
              Dear Rick,

              Thank you for taking the time to compose this message. John and I
              agree with you 100%. No new technology can "save civilization" from
              collapse if all of the people are unwilling to behave in a civil
              manner! Civility is a form of group agreement about what is the
              correct way to behave. This cooperative environment made the
              development of technology possible, and NOT vise versa!

              Free energy technology WILL power some future CIVILization someday.
              Exactly how we will transition from where we are now, to that day, is
              unknown. For all of you who think that you can "save society" by
              stealing John's technology, I say, you are dillusional. You can only
              promote what is truly wrong with this society by stealing what is not
              yours.

              Everyone at John's company tells John to stop bothering with telling
              this group anymore than he already has. It is only John's genuine
              generocity that keeps information flowing to this group. Anyone who
              thinks differently is a complete _________!

              Rick, thank you again for articulating the big picture so well.

              Peter
            • iceweller
              Message 6 of 15 , Feb 12, 2005
                These large "corporate controlled" groups (Warner) have a reason
                to be here. It is much easier to gather in one large container then
                speculate on what goes on when you own the machines and have all the
                liberty you want to gather information without anyone "external"
                knowing instead of having thousands of fragmented individually owned
                groups hosted on different indipendent machines which you cannot
                freely access. You are always "one step ahead" in whatever occurs
                and you can always intervene by disseminating misinformation, plus
                you have thousands of bright people giving new ideas and methods and
                working for you without knowing. One of the best ways to "trap" them
                is to catch the researcher's interest and put him in a stalemate
                position where he eats up his time and his interest and his will is
                gradually bent to a low down depressive status. These methods are
                nothing new and have been and are still used successfully for
                controlled propaganda.

                This is ever so easier in "Free Energy" groups. There are no real
                limits to a person's imagination, and his gulliblity is stretched if
                he wants something bad even more, even if he has had profound
                training - there is no limit to a person's will (which is what
                drives some over the edge).

                Of one thing I am certain, and that is that we have and are
                constantly being blatantly lied to. Clean and "Free" energy
                processes exist and have been carefully hidden away from us to avoid
                destabilizing the "Big Brother" economy balance. It's basic
                marketing strategy - don't play all your good cards at once but
                exploit them serially to their limit for full revenue. Technology
                leverage is the key to power (money). Be one step ahead and you will
                always have a vantage point. There is nothing stretched about this.

                Regards