Parent Coffee 8:30 - 10:30 am, Whole Foods, 4/27/2012

  • Irene Gravina
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 23, 2012
      Dear folks, please note that this went into the Minuteman for last Friday.  Apologies to anyone who went and we weren't there.  I'm not sure how that happened, but it's this Friday.  Thanks, Irene

      Reminder from: BedfordSEPAC Yahoo! Group

      Title: Parent Coffees 8:30 am - 10:30 am at Whole Foods

      Date: Friday April 27, 2012
      Time: 8:30 am - 10:30 am
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 4 minutes.
      Location: Whole Foods
      Notes: SAVE THE DATES:

      FIRST WED OF EVERY MONTH: Parent Networking 7-8pm and Board meeting 8-9 at Whole Foods

    • BedfordSEPAC@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 26, 2012

        Date: Friday April 27, 2012
        Time: 8:30 am - 10:30 am