How to cure wrinkles near eye ?

  • Sridharan Prabhaharan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2012
      Hi  beauty care members , This is sridharan from chennai , tamilnadu and today i am going to say ways to cure wrinkles near your eye area

      http://i.imgur.com/0e5ma.jpg

      Some of the home remedies for wrinkles under eyes

      Tips 1 using cucumber :-

      Cut the cucumber slices into small parts and apply it near eyes and due to the water content in it , it will help to moisturize the skin and leave it for 15min after applying it and you will notice good effect in some days

      Tips 2 using Lemon Juice :-

      squeeze the lemon and get the juice in small container and dip the cotton in it and apply it in wrinkles and do this for 4-5 times in a day.

      note i have given two tips and another thing is wear sun glasses when you go outside and eat more fruits and vegetables

      Hope this help you friends and members, if you like my tips then please share it your friends and suggest them to join our beauty care group . To know to how to join you can contact me , i will help in that .

      and  i am available on my yahoo messenger at sridharan.prabhaharan [at]yahoo.com and sridharan.cisco [at] gmail.com . you can contact me through email for questions regarding beauty tips ,  health tips, dating tips fashion stuffs and etc ...

      Today's Beauty and women's Related Topics