Beware of Hidden camera in Mall

  • fun_sri
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2011
      Please Forward To As Many
      Because All The Ladies Are
      Someones
      Friend / Sisters / Wife / Mother....ETC...

      We Should Aware Them
      About The Things Are Happening....
      In Real Life.....

      How To Detect Hidden Camera in Trial Room?

      In Front Of The Trial Room Take Your Mobile & Make Sure That Mobile Can Make Calls........

      Then Enter into The Trail Room,
       Take Your Mobile And Make A Call.....
      If U Can't Make A Call......!!!!
      There is A Hidden Camera......
      This is Due To The interference Of Fiber Optic Cable During The Signal Transfer......

      Please Forward This To Your Friends To Educate This issue To The Public......
      To Prevent Our innocent Ladies From
       HIDDEN CAMERA...........

      Pinhole Cameras in Changing Rooms of Big Bazaar, Shoppers Stop?

      A Few Days Ago,
      I Received This Text Message:
      Please Don't Use Trial Room Of BIG BAZAAR There Are Pinhole Cameras To Make MMS Of Young Girls.

      So, Please Forward To All Girls.
      Also Forward To All Boys
      Who Have Sisters And Girlfriends.

      Don't Be Shy in Forwarding This Message. Because its About Protecting The integrity Of All Girls & Ladies.

      HOW  TO  DETECT  A   2-WAY  MIRROR?

      When We Visit Toilets,
      Bathrooms, Hotel Rooms,
      Changing Rooms, Etc.,
      How Many Of You Know For Sure That The Seemingly Ordinary Mirror Hanging On The Wall is A Real Mirror,
      Or Actually A 2-Way Mirror I.e.,
       They Can See You,
      But You Can't See Them.
      There Have Been Many Cases Of People installing 2-Way Mirrors in Female Changing Rooms Or Bathroom Or Bedrooms.

      It is Very Difficult To Positively identify The Surface By Just Looking At it.
      So, How Do We Determine With Any Amount Of Certainty What Type Of Mirror
      We Are Looking At?

      CONDUCT   THIS  SIMPLE   TEST :

      Place The Tip Of Your Fingernail Against The Reflective Surface And if There is A GAP Between Your Fingernail And The image Of The Nail,
      Then it is A GENUINE Mirror.

      However, if Your Fingernail
      DIRECTLY TOUCHES The image of Your Nail,
       Then BEWARE,  IT  IS  A  2-WAY  MIRROR! (There May Be Someone Seeing You From The Other Side).
       So Remember,
       Every Time You See A Mirror,
      Do The " fingernail Test. "
      It Doesn't Cost You Anything.
      It is Simple To Do.

      This is A Really Good Thing To Do.
      The Reason There is A Gap On A Real Mirror,
      is Because The Silver is On The Back Of The Mirror UNDER The Glass.

      Whereas With A Two-Way Mirror,
      The Silver is On The Surface.
      Keep it in Mind !
      Make Sure And Check Every Time
      You Enter in Hotel Rooms.

      Share This With Your Sisters, Wife, Daughters, Friends, Colleagues, Etc.

      Pass This Message To All Ur Friends in The Contacts.

      Thanks & Regards