FW: DYS464X group

  • Pete Beatty
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27, 2013

      Paul,

      I received this email regarding 464x results from an individual in  France.  I suspect they are trying to get into the group and thought it best if you answered.

      Pete Beatty

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 29, 2013
        Pete,
        If you mean me rather than Conroy or Duffy, I am not an administrator of the 464x project, so I could not add him even if I knew what he is talking about. His message does not include his 464x values. However, I have no info on an O'Donoghue branch or clan in Leinster. If he is a member of the O'Donoghue project he should ask its administrator Elizabeth O'Donoghue-Ross. She is one of the most knowledgeable researchers in Ireland. Incidentally, my project has an M222 whose known ancestors always have lived in Kildare and two L226 whose ancestors lived in Wicklow. He should SNP test.