Re: Tests Pending?

  • marosjor
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 13, 2013
      Hi Justin,

      As Kit 202249 is in the Ireland yDNA Project, I can see that the DYS464x results are back and the Z255 result is positive. The "Order History" also shows that these tests are completed. I don't see any need to contact FTDNA.

      Regards,
      Margaret Jordan
      Admin. Ireland yDNA Project

      --- In Beatty_Byrnes_DNA@yahoogroups.com, "cmacb4u" <54.cmac@...> wrote:

      > Not sure if I have a problem but thought I would ask for your insights and see what results.
      > I manage the DNA kit for 'the McMahon' #202249, and ordered the DYS464X and Z255 on 8/25/2012.
      > The test results were received for both in September as Z255+ and 2c2g (15c-16c-17g-17g).
      > I am not clear about the process for 464xccgg -- the page indicates that results are pending and has for quite a while.
      > Should I contact ftDNA?
      > Thank you for any help,
      > Carol for
      > Justin

    • Lineone
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 14, 2013
        Hi Justin
        No problem your 464X result would match our Beatty family with also the umbrella tribal Z255+ (derived). Your testee was obviously one of the Gaelic tribes before surnames took hold. You may be interested in viewing our Beatty DNA at www.beattydna.org.

        Peter D Beattie
        15c-15c-17g-17g
        R-L21/Z255/L159.5

        --- In mailto:Beatty_Byrnes_DNA%40yahoogroups.com, "cmacb4u" <54.cmac@...> wrote:

        > Not sure if I have a
        problem but thought I would ask for your insights and see what results.

        I manage the DNA kit for 'the McMahon' #202249, and ordered the DYS464X and Z255 on 8/25/2012.
        > The test results were received for both in September as
        Z255+ and 2c2g (15c-16c-17g-17g).
        > I am not clear about the process for
        464xccgg -- the page indicates that results are pending and has for quite a while.
        > Should I contact ftDNA?
        > Thank you for any help,

        Carol for
        > Justin