Tests Pending?

  • cmacb4u
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 12, 2013
      Not sure if I have a problem but thought I would ask for your insights and see what results.
      I manage the DNA kit for 'the McMahon' #202249, and ordered the DYS464X and Z255 on 8/25/2012.
      The test results were received for both in September as Z255+ and 2c2g (15c-16c-17g-17g).
      I am not clear about the process for 464xccgg -- the page indicates that results are pending and has for quite a while.
      Should I contact ftDNA?
      Thank you for any help,
      Carol for
      Justin
    • marosjor
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 13, 2013
        Hi Justin,

        As Kit 202249 is in the Ireland yDNA Project, I can see that the DYS464x results are back and the Z255 result is positive. The "Order History" also shows that these tests are completed. I don't see any need to contact FTDNA.

        Regards,
        Margaret Jordan
        Admin. Ireland yDNA Project

        --- In Beatty_Byrnes_DNA@yahoogroups.com, "cmacb4u" <54.cmac@...> wrote:

        > Not sure if I have a problem but thought I would ask for your insights and see what results.
        > I manage the DNA kit for 'the McMahon' #202249, and ordered the DYS464X and Z255 on 8/25/2012.
        > The test results were received for both in September as Z255+ and 2c2g (15c-16c-17g-17g).
        > I am not clear about the process for 464xccgg -- the page indicates that results are pending and has for quite a while.
        > Should I contact ftDNA?
        > Thank you for any help,
        > Carol for
        > Justin

      • Lineone
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 14, 2013
          Hi Justin
          No problem your 464X result would match our Beatty family with also the umbrella tribal Z255+ (derived). Your testee was obviously one of the Gaelic tribes before surnames took hold. You may be interested in viewing our Beatty DNA at www.beattydna.org.

          Peter D Beattie
          15c-15c-17g-17g
          R-L21/Z255/L159.5

          --- In mailto:Beatty_Byrnes_DNA%40yahoogroups.com, "cmacb4u" <54.cmac@...> wrote:

          > Not sure if I have a
          problem but thought I would ask for your insights and see what results.

          I manage the DNA kit for 'the McMahon' #202249, and ordered the DYS464X and Z255 on 8/25/2012.
          > The test results were received for both in September as
          Z255+ and 2c2g (15c-16c-17g-17g).
          > I am not clear about the process for
          464xccgg -- the page indicates that results are pending and has for quite a while.
          > Should I contact ftDNA?
          > Thank you for any help,

          Carol for
          > Justin