SNP DF41 and Parent Search Z255

  • Peter from Bromley Kent
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2012
      I have decided to test for DF41 to see if its a possible upstream from Z255. When is it likely that DF13 test will come online?
    • Kopfjäger
      Message 2 of 2 , May 13, 2012
        Hey Peter,

        I heard that DF41 looked like a new subclade downstream of L21, and that is great that you tested for it. We can know of Z255's relationship to DF41, as a result.

        But I am not familiar with DF13. Could you or anyone fill me in on this? There are a couple of folks waiting on Z255 and/or L159.2 results in the project, especially a Killen who belongs to the Mystery Cluster.

        Neal