Is there a problem with this site or has everyone closed down for the Holidays?

  • Hubert
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 8, 2010
    • indian
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 8, 2010
        Well,
        Hubert I had been wondering just that all this week!
      • dnalister@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 10, 2010
          We have definitely slowed down for the holidays. Usually it's hard to get people to respond to emails at this time of year, so I have not been recruiting. I have been busier than usual getting ready for the holidays, but I do plan to work with Neal while he is on winter break and to work with new members that show up during this holiday season. We don't have a lot of members with test results pending, but there are some DYS464X tests on order, and I will post about those results once they are posted.

          Kirsten